Senior Analyst | London - Full Time
Founded in 2018, Turnstile is a fast-growing sponsorship valuation agency in the Sports and Entertainment industry.
Turnstile is the global market leader in the provision of fair market price sponsorship valuations. Using a combination of proprietary insights and actual market rates, we produce sponsorship valuations that are accurate, credible and defensible. We have developed a market leading approach to capturing and quantifying the value of global sponsorship deals. We do this by applying our extensive data sets on the actual market rates paid for sponsorship to a set of bespoke valuation approaches that we have designed specifically to capture the value of every single type of sponsorship right.
We have a broad spectrum of clients including FIFA, UEFA, Formula 1, The International Cricket Council, Arsenal, Manchester City, England Rugby, Sony, TD Bank, the All Blacks, and MLB teams.
While Turnstile’s HQ is in London, UK, we also have a presence in Australia and are at an exciting inflection point growing the business in North America.
Reporting to the Head of Sponsorship Valuation and working alongside a team of Analysts and Consultants, you will play a key role in valuing our sponsorship deals and managing client relationships. Day-to-day life will typically involve producing valuation models and written reports on the fair market price of sponsorship deals and onboarding our clients onto Turnstile’s sponsorship valuation software platforms.
Some example questions we help our clients solve across sports and entertainment:
- What are my sponsorship assets worth?
- How should I extract maximum value from my sponsorship assets?
- Should I bundle or unbundle the rights to the men’s and women’s teams?
- What are the financial impacts of expanding the league and introducing new teams?
- What is a new sport format worth?
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver client valuation deliverables independently and to a high standard
- Build client relationships via strong communication skills during presentations, working sessions, emails
- Synthesize client data and model valuation inputs for any key scenarios for specific client needs
- Ensure that client projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Seek ways to further deliver client deliverables in a scalable and efficient manner
- Provide ongoing Customer Success support to Turnstile clients
- Support the development and documentation of Turnstile Intellectual Capital, in particular helping manage internal Turnstile projects to drive forward our thinking
- Play a critical role in the management of Turnstile’s Data & Insights repositories
- Support new team members in their onboarding process creating an inclusive culture
We’re looking for a candidate with at least 2-3 years of experience in professional services (e.g. Management Consultancy, Finance).
Specifically, you will have a combination of:
- A relevant degree (ideally STEM subject) with strong grades
- Experience / passion / knowledge of the global sport & entertainment industry (preferred, not mandatory)
- A strong analytical skillset and ability to manage complex models (e.g. MS Excel skills) and data sets to identify key insights for our clients
- A strategic mindset that enjoys problem solving internally and with clients
- Demonstrated experience presenting and working alongside multiple stakeholders, incl. senior clients
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an intellectually curious attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including strong MS PPT skills)
- Experience in data / research businesses or projects
- Strong organisational, planning, project management skills
- Above all, though, you embody Turnstile’s values of Empathy, Dynamism, Discipline and Integrity in your daily work
What we offer
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- 25 day-holiday policy in addition to bank holidays
- Training & development budget to further skills
- Company rewards program that offers the two winning staff members with the trip of a lifetime each year to learn more about the sports industry and experience first-hand the biggest events in the sporting calendar
- Office in Paddington, London (with move to Holborn, London in 2024)
How to apply?
Written applications including a CV, cover letter, notice period and salary expectations should be addressed to Head of Sponsorship Valuation, Kylie Bishop, at email@example.com
Applications close on Friday, December 8th.
Note: All candidates require working rights in the United Kingdom to perform the role
Turnstile supports flexible working hours and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics or similar.
Turnstile is committed to contributing to a healthy planet. Each year, we contribute 2% of profits to fund carbon offset programs.
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest industry news and Turnstile's insights.
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive communications from Turnstile. For more information about how we handle your personal data, see our Privacy Notice.