Sponsorship Valuation Analyst | London - Full Time
About the role
We are looking for a Sponsorship Valuation Analyst to join our team in London.
Apply your consulting and strategic skillset to the global sport and entertainment industry by helping many of the most progressive brands, rights holders and investors to understand the market value of their sponsorship assets. You’ll be working for the London office’s Head of Sponsorship Valuation alongside a team of Analysts & Consultants to deliver an unrivalled level of insight for major clients.
Day to day life will typically involve producing valuation models and written reports on the fair market price of sponsorship deals and onboarding our client onto Turnstile’s sponsorship valuation software platforms.
More specifically you will be tasked with:
- Reviewing, analysing and reporting on sponsorship contracts and the various rights within such agreements
- Delivering efficient, accurate and meaningful analysis of client and proprietary data to draw out key insights
- Preparing “client ready” documents with compelling storylines and insightful pages
- Supporting the Head of Sponsorship Valuation in client deliverables, leading part or all of the meeting on occasions
- Building strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Working in a constructive and collaborative way with clients from first contact (from scoping of work) until project delivery and beyond project closure
- Supporting in the management of external service providers (e.g. logo detection providers, etc)
- Supporting the development of Turnstile Intellectual Capital by helping identify areas for improvement and working with the team to document the methodology
- Playing a leading role in the management of Turnstile’s Data & Insights repositories, ensuring that they are always maintained and up to date with the latest data available
- Contributing towards the analysis of Turnstile’s global proprietary research
Whilst it would be advantageous, we’re not expecting you to have existing Sport & Entertainment industry experience. You will however need to have a keen interest in the Sport & Entertainment industry and a desire to learn quickly and develop your skills.
You will have undertaken experiences post your university degree that have developed your analytical skill set and problem solving approaches as well as build client communications and relationships.
More specifically you will have:
- A dynamic, proactive self-starting personality
- A track record of a couple years experience in analytical or quantitative problem-solving environment
- A relevant degree (ideally a STEM) with strong grades
- Discipline in learning and following processes and techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and presence with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Quantitative and financial analysis skills
- Well-developed teamwork & influencing skills, with demonstrated empathy and integrity
- A strategic mindset that enjoys problem solving
- Above all, though, you embody Turnstile’s values of Empathy, Dynamism, Discipline and Integrity in your daily work.
Working rights & diversity
Note: All candidates require working rights in the United Kingdom to perform the role
Turnstile supports flexible working hours and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics or similar.
How to apply
Written applications including a CV, cover letter and salary expectations should be addressed to Kylie Philbin, Head of Sponsorship Valuation, at email@example.com
Applications close Friday, March 31, 2023
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest industry news and Turnstile's insights.
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive communications from Turnstile. For more information about how we handle your personal data, see our Privacy Notice.