Head of Sponsorship Valuation | London - Full Time
Founded in 2018 and based in London, Turnstile is a high growth sponsorship valuation agency. We have developed a market leading approach to capturing and quantifying the value of global sponsorship deals. We do this by applying our extensive data sets on the actual market rates paid for sponsorship to a set of bespoke valuation approaches that we have designed specifically to capture the value of every single type of sponsorship right.
We’re looking for a talented ex-management consultant or sports/media industry expert to lead the delivery of our valuation work.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing client relationships whilst delivering projects that are primarily focussed on sponsorship valuation.
What are my sponsorship assets worth? How should i extract maximum value from my sponsorship assets? Should I bundle or unbundle the rights to the men’s and women’s teams? What are the financial impacts of expanding the league and introducing new teams? These are just some of the questions you will be helping our clients to solve.
You will be managing a team of three people to begin with, but this is expected to grow before the end of 2022 due to continual growth.
In addition to delivering client work you will also contribute to internal projects such as refining and improving our methodology and data sets.
The role will see you supporting and building relationships senior stakeholders from all around the sports industry.
We’re seeking an ex-management/strategy consultant with an all-round skillset.
Specifically, you will have a combination of
- At least 4-5 years’ consulting experience (from an established consulting firm)
- Experience in data / research businesses or projects
- Experience / knowledge of the global sport & entertainment industry (preferred, not mandatory)
- A strategic mindset that enjoys problem solving
- A strong analytical skillset (including strong MS Excel skills)
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including strong MS PowerPoint skills)
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in managing a team
- A can-do attitude!
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- Company pension plan
- Regular team social events
- Training & development budget to further skills
- Company rewards program that offers the two winning staff members with the trip of a lifetime each year to learn more about the sports industry and experience first hand the biggest events in the sporting calendar
How to apply
Written applications including a CV, cover letter and salary expectations should be addressed to Dan Gaunt, General Manager, at email@example.com
Applications close Friday 7 October 2022
Working rights & diversity
Note: All candidates require working rights in United Kingdom to perform the role
Turnstile supports flexible working hours and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics or similar.
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest industry news and Turnstile's insights.
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive communications from Turnstile. For more information about how we handle your personal data, see our Privacy Notice.