Sponsorship Valuation Consultant | New York - Full time
Location – USA. Greater New York Area
Department – Customer Success
Line Manager – Head of Sponsorship Valuation, London
Founded in 2018 and based in London, Turnstile is a high growth sponsorship valuation agency. Turnstile has now established a strategic global alliance with SponsorPulse, expanding their offerings into the North American market. You can read more about this alliance in the news section of our website.
Turnstile is also part of the larger Tenka Group which offers specialised services across Insights, Strategy and Communications across its two businesses – Turnstile & Gemba with offices in Australia and the UK
Our vision is to shape a better future for the sport and entertainment industry and we are looking for a key team member to expand this offering into the North American Market
Turnstile has an established team a team of analysts and consultants to deliver an unrivalled level of insight for clients such as FIFA, UEFA, Formula 1, The International Cricket Council, Arsenal, Manchester City, England Rugby and the All Blacks.
We are looking for a Sponsorship Valuation Consultant to join our team in the Greater New York Area.
We have developed a market leading approach to capturing and quantifying the value of global sponsorship deals. We do this by applying our extensive data sets on the actual market rates paid for sponsorship to a set of bespoke valuation approaches that we have designed specifically to capture the value of every single type of sponsorship right
Reporting to the Head of Sponsorship Valuation, you will play a leading role in the scoping and delivery of Turnstile projects and client valuation deliverable to a consistent high standard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the delivery of Sponsorship Valuation projects by reviewing, analysing and reporting on sponsorship contracts and the various assets within such agreements
- Own the end-to-end delivery of assigned client projects, managing the work independently whilst clearly communicating progress, risk and issues to ensure delivery is in line with client requirements
- Deliver efficient, accurate and meaningful analysis of client and proprietary data, and draw out key insights
- Produce “client ready” documents with compelling storylines and insightful pages and confidently present part or all of these reports to clients
- Ensure that client projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Own the client relationships for the majority of the projects within the USA region.
- Clearly articulate the business need Turnstile is looking to solve and explain Turnstile’s methodology in a clear and compelling way to new and prospective clients
- Work with Sales & Marketing team to develop credential documents, proposals, case studies and thought leadership articles as required
We’re looking for candidate with experience, preferably, in a professionals services environment such as a Management Consultancy or Accounting.
Qualifications & experience expected
- At least 3 years of work experience, which a relevant degree, ideally in a STEM subject.
While knowledge of the sponsorship landscape within the sport and entertainment industry is preferred, we are looking for a candidate with strong interest and passion for the sport and entertainment industry
- Demonstrated empathy and integrity working with both internal staff and external senior client executives
- A passion for Sport and Entertainment and a general understanding of sponsorship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project, stakeholder and time management skills
- Strong analytical capability with experience conducting analysis on large quantities of data and developing models in MS Excel
- Experience developing client presentations and reports in MS PowerPoint
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with the authority in sport and entertainment as a key member in the North American Sector.
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- A flexible working arrangement as we build our team in a new market
- Intellectual Capital of established businesses to lean onto while building the sales pipeline.
- Training & development opportunities to further skills
- Company rewards program that offers the two winning staff members with the trip of a lifetime each year to learn more about the sports industry and experience first hand the biggest events in the sporting calendar
How to apply
To apply you must have working rights in the USA.
Written applications including a CV, cover letter and salary expectations should be addressed to Dan Gaunt, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday December 19, 2022
Diversity & inclusion
Turnstile supports flexible working hours and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics or similar.
Turnstile is committed to contributing to a healthy planet. Each year, we contribute 2% of profits to fund carbon offset programs.
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest industry news and Turnstile's insights.
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive communications from Turnstile. For more information about how we handle your personal data, see our Privacy Notice.